FX Holden Race Car Project

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: FX Holden Race Car Project

Post by HQ355 »

psyolent wrote:i am speaking for myself. and about every other married (or defacto man) :):):):)
and glenn. dude.
All good Greg, I'm getting laid ha ha and she can suck start a Harley :)
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: FX Holden Race Car Project

Post by Holden202T »

From CRD's Facebook Page.
4.jpg
5.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MAGP
Posts: 665
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 7:48 am
cars: VC V8 sedan, VS V6 wagon, VT V8 Landcruiser.

Re: FX Holden Race Car Project

Post by MAGP »

That's good, a bit pricey but good.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: FX Holden Race Car Project

Post by Holden202T »

i'd order one now if I had the money spare :)
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: FX Holden Race Car Project

Post by vlad01 »

shit that's cheap!

If you ever seen what a vw bug aftermarket alloy case costs the 202 one is peanuts and you get 50 times better engine too.

That is how much the TA performace alloy buick v6 blocks cost and they are good for about 2000hp.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: FX Holden Race Car Project

Post by vlad01 »

Holden202T wrote:i'd order one now if I had the money spare :)
you need a patreon and do yt channel. Then people can fund you a new block :D
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: FX Holden Race Car Project

Post by Holden202T »

vlad01 wrote:you need a patreon and do yt channel.
is it just me or does that sentence make no sense?

and yes I agree its not badly priced for what it is!
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: FX Holden Race Car Project

Post by vlad01 »

Must be just your age lol.

yt = YouTube.

Patreion is a donation/funding platform primarily used by content creators to fund their channel, actual professional income or projects people like to see content on.

No reason why you can't use it on forum purposes but best audience is via yt, views/subs = funds
MAGP
Posts: 665
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 7:48 am
cars: VC V8 sedan, VS V6 wagon, VT V8 Landcruiser.

Re: FX Holden Race Car Project

Post by MAGP »

Holden202T wrote:
vlad01 wrote:you need a patreon and do yt channel.
is it just me or does that sentence make no sense?
It's just you.
vlad01 wrote:Must be just your age lol.
What's age got to do with it?
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: FX Holden Race Car Project

Post by vlad01 »

Everything, point demonstrated.