FX Holden Race Car Project
-
MAGP
- Posts: 665
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 7:48 am
- cars: VC V8 sedan, VS V6 wagon, VT V8 Landcruiser.
Re: FX Holden Race Car Project
Actually you didn't demonstrate anything. Being savvy doesn't come with age it comes with experience.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: FX Holden Race Car Project
You missed my point, being "tech savvy" comes generally with young age and just being aware of novel ideas and not inhibited by past experience to use them, not experience as novel concepts are just that, new. Note the word generally before going into a 50 page reply
That's why new gen as so far ahead of us old farts, well I'm not there yet but somewhere in between.
That's why new gen as so far ahead of us old farts, well I'm not there yet but somewhere in between.
-
MAGP
- Posts: 665
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 7:48 am
- cars: VC V8 sedan, VS V6 wagon, VT V8 Landcruiser.
Re: FX Holden Race Car Project
It seems you missed mine as well. Note what 202 says
now go back and read my reply. To me it's not about about being "tech savvy" but rather how you said what you said. I've spent years dealing with 5-18 years olds, I can read and translate gibberish quite easily because of it thus my answer in reply to 202 saying "It's just you". No need for a 50 page reply cause it is as simple as that.Holden202T wrote:is it just me or does that sentence make no sense?vlad01 wrote:you need a patreon and do yt channel.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: FX Holden Race Car Project
Settle down old fella, no need to go over board. I'm sure 202 and others don't need another huge reply hijacking the thread again.
-
MAGP
- Posts: 665
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 7:48 am
- cars: VC V8 sedan, VS V6 wagon, VT V8 Landcruiser.
Re: FX Holden Race Car Project
I'm very settled. I didn't hijack, I responded.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: FX Holden Race Car Project
I didn't get that, can you explain what you mean?
-
jenko
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 am
- cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon - Location: Pine mountain .vic
Re: FX Holden Race Car Project
you two need to get referenced and forget it

-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: FX Holden Race Car Project
Shhh! You're ruining it.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: FX Holden Race Car Project
and all this because vlad spelt patreon, Patreion wrong 
only thing that's ruining my thread is all the dribble
and for the record I have a youtube channel
only thing that's ruining my thread is all the dribble
and for the record I have a youtube channel
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: FX Holden Race Car Project
No I didn't spell it wrong. Thats what the platform is called and spelledHolden202T wrote:and all this because vlad spelt patreon, Patreion wrong
only thing that's ruining my thread is all the dribble
and for the record I have a youtube channel
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patreon
its virtually synonymous with yt these days and how a lot of people make income or support projects/content creation.