Firths First Monaro up for auction

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Firths First Monaro up for auction

Post by The1 »

https://www.lloydsonline.com.au/LotDeta ... nsid=47978

She's going to go for a bit of coin i think!
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Firths First Monaro up for auction

Post by HQ355 »

Sure will, the auctions have been going nuts lately, wait until October and there's no more Holden ! I want to get another toy, I'd best hurry up
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Firths First Monaro up for auction

Post by vlad01 »

What about that VN SS you have been talking about? better hurry up! ask G what his asking price for his shitbox is lol.
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Firths First Monaro up for auction

Post by HQ355 »

Gone off the VN SS's, better have a BBQ to work it out :)
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Firths First Monaro up for auction

Post by vlad01 »

True that. when is it? Any plans to get Garry there?