https://www.lloydsonline.com.au/LotDeta ... nsid=47978
She's going to go for a bit of coin i think!
Firths First Monaro up for auction
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Firths First Monaro up for auction
Sure will, the auctions have been going nuts lately, wait until October and there's no more Holden ! I want to get another toy, I'd best hurry up
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Firths First Monaro up for auction
What about that VN SS you have been talking about? better hurry up! ask G what his asking price for his shitbox is lol.
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Firths First Monaro up for auction
Gone off the VN SS's, better have a BBQ to work it out 
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Firths First Monaro up for auction
True that. when is it? Any plans to get Garry there?