Interesting youtube video's...

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by The1 »

Here's a guy with some interesting modules

User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by The1 »

another interesting video if your into building things from scratch. He has alot of cool videos and alot of spare time lol Done in QLD i believe.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKkHqlx9dE[/youtube]
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8548
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

Awesome stuff.
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by The1 »

These type of videos are cool to watch

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r03lcoPOzVo[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iptAkpqjtMQ[/youtube]
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8548
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

lol no surprise here.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SickufwsPR8[/youtube]
Charlescrown
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes
Location: Padstow NSW

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by Charlescrown »

Wow love that one. Says it all for Ford.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by Holden202T »

ford firestorm, maybe that's what they can call the next car model ? :D
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8548
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

This one is great lol.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jntsT0BdxDw[/youtube]
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by Gareth »

The bloke in these video's pisses me off, but a great insight of some interesting new tech from Mazda that will surly be game changing....

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WBkfOUaEcWM[/youtube]
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8548
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

I always have a good laugh. I reckon the guy is hilarious.