Just wondering what crimp tools everyone are using?
What brand is the best? Comes with the most dies and can do all sorts of different terminals?
Recommendations?
Thanks
Crimping tools
-
pman92
- Posts: 667
- Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 12:50 pm
- Location: Castlemaine, Vic
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Crimping tools
I got mine from Jaycar, it comes with one set of dies but you can purchase others if needed to suit the job.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Crimping tools
Same jaycar one with standard non sealed dies and a set of modified non sealed dies.
looking to buy a genuine delphi metripack sealed crimpers as some point
looking to buy a genuine delphi metripack sealed crimpers as some point