Crimping tools

Wiring diagrams and questions
User avatar
pman92
Posts: 667
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 12:50 pm
Location: Castlemaine, Vic

Crimping tools

Post by pman92 »

Just wondering what crimp tools everyone are using?
What brand is the best? Comes with the most dies and can do all sorts of different terminals?

Recommendations?

Thanks
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Crimping tools

Post by immortality »

I got mine from Jaycar, it comes with one set of dies but you can purchase others if needed to suit the job.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Crimping tools

Post by vlad01 »

Same jaycar one with standard non sealed dies and a set of modified non sealed dies.

looking to buy a genuine delphi metripack sealed crimpers as some point