BBQ

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

BBQ

Post by HQ355 »

Must.be time for another BBQ :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: BBQ

Post by Dylan »

What's this brew?
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: BBQ

Post by HQ355 »

Horizontal Cooper's lol
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: BBQ

Post by vlad01 »

Must be good brew to work at all angles. Count me in.

I can chip in, customer of mine has sent me a mystery reference supply as good will, should arrive soon.
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: BBQ

Post by Gareth »

As long as I don't have a nail appointment :roll: I'll be there..
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
yoda69
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am
cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual
Location: Geelong, VIC

Re: BBQ

Post by yoda69 »

Biggvl wrote:As long as I don't have a nail appointment :roll: I'll be there..
Lol, was going to leave that alone this round.
Depending on the weekend I’m keen.
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10016
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: BBQ

Post by antus »

Looks tasty. But I spun the pic around, needed to make sure it didnt leak out the side....
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: BBQ

Post by HQ355 »

Cup weekend ? Thoughts ?
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: BBQ

Post by HQ355 »

Ok, Vlad and I have been discussing BBQ, who's in for 4th or 5th of November ?
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: BBQ

Post by vlad01 »

Obviously I am :thumbup: