BBQ
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
BBQ
Must.be time for another BBQ 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: BBQ
What's this brew?
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: BBQ
Horizontal Cooper's lol
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: BBQ
Must be good brew to work at all angles. Count me in.
I can chip in, customer of mine has sent me a mystery reference supply as good will, should arrive soon.
I can chip in, customer of mine has sent me a mystery reference supply as good will, should arrive soon.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: BBQ
As long as I don't have a nail appointment
I'll be there..
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
yoda69
- Posts: 1226
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am
- cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual - Location: Geelong, VIC
Re: BBQ
Lol, was going to leave that alone this round.Biggvl wrote:As long as I don't have a nail appointmentI'll be there..
Depending on the weekend I’m keen.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: BBQ
Looks tasty. But I spun the pic around, needed to make sure it didnt leak out the side....
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: BBQ
Cup weekend ? Thoughts ?
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: BBQ
Ok, Vlad and I have been discussing BBQ, who's in for 4th or 5th of November ?