FX Holden Race Car Project
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: FX Holden Race Car Project
Thanks, that did my head in trying to find that 
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: FX Holden Race Car Project
Biggvl wrote:Thanks, that did my head in trying to find that
Mention, I spent to long looking for it. Got nothing done all afternoon here.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: FX Holden Race Car Project
jenko wrote:Can't see it
You trying to start a where's the reference page
-
jenko
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 am
- cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon - Location: Pine mountain .vic
Re: FX Holden Race Car Project
had to be good to spot that
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: FX Holden Race Car Project
fuck, my screen must be too small. I have to use ctrl + scroll to oversize the pic to even see it lol
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: FX Holden Race Car Project
yeah its well hidden
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: FX Holden Race Car Project
I know this is a bit of a repeat of some of the pics from before, had a solid bit of time this weekend, I ended up re-doing the tailshaft loop, as after I put the first one in I measured an offcut and it measured 2.87-2.95mm in places and the minimum spec for ANDRA is 3mm x 50mm .... so I went to thicker flat bar to make sure I don't have any issues with stupid technicalities.
So got that replaced and welded in, then went about making the angle pieces for the seat mounts, and the frame which the floor will sit against.
And on sunday with dads help we managed to finish off a few more of the frame pieces around the transmission and finally got the tailshaft tunnel welded in place!
and of course I had to position the shifter mounting plate and tack weld it in place!
next thing I want to look at is starting to sheet up a trans tunnel and eventually the floor panels ... I have an empty beer case that will help with some templating!
So got that replaced and welded in, then went about making the angle pieces for the seat mounts, and the frame which the floor will sit against.
And on sunday with dads help we managed to finish off a few more of the frame pieces around the transmission and finally got the tailshaft tunnel welded in place!
and of course I had to position the shifter mounting plate and tack weld it in place!
next thing I want to look at is starting to sheet up a trans tunnel and eventually the floor panels ... I have an empty beer case that will help with some templating!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: FX Holden Race Car Project
Are we still playing 'where's the reference'? 
Cos if we are, this is the hardest one yet...
Cos if we are, this is the hardest one yet...
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: FX Holden Race Car Project
I was thinking exactly the same thing 
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: FX Holden Race Car Project
haHAHAH nah no reference in these latest pics!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread