Interesting youtube video's...

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by Gareth »

Bloody great watch that channel, I've been through the lot at least twice :D
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

How to consume 60L of E85 in a few ms.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPMxzHFAEew[/youtube]
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by Holden202T »

lol some people just love blowing shit up!
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

Don't we all?
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by immortality »

vlad01 wrote:How to consume 60L of E85 in a few ms.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPMxzHFAEew[/youtube]
I want to live there where ever it is when no one bats an eyelid when you purchase 70 litres of e85 and a roll of det cord!
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

haha yeah. You used to be able to do this shit not even 10 years ago here, I know as I did many things like this at home and at school. Different times now.
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by Gareth »

Due to court orders Vlad? :lol:
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

nah I stopped before that. I don't want to be mistaken as a muslim , russian terrorist is fine though.
yoda69
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am
cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual
Location: Geelong, VIC

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by yoda69 »

Bratva?
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

Da.