well as of last night the car was back on the ground and went backwards and forwards!
had a few refernces so waiting till today to drive it!
Holden Cruze Gearbox Limits ? :)
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Holden Cruze Gearbox Limits ? :)
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
firebug
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:06 am
- cars: Pathfinder Ti550
L67 Gemini
78 Camaro Z28 - Location: Newcastle NSW
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Holden Cruze Gearbox Limits ? :)
I'm spewing you guys aren't closer, I recon you guys have the same twisted sense of humour I have, would be great to hang out
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Holden Cruze Gearbox Limits ? :)
lol, anden-anden-anden!!
your welcome to move closer biggvl ??
drives like it doesn't have a gearbox issue anymore
drove to dads place (5km), halfway there I realised there was only 3 wheel nuts holding each front wheel on!
your welcome to move closer biggvl ??
drives like it doesn't have a gearbox issue anymore
drove to dads place (5km), halfway there I realised there was only 3 wheel nuts holding each front wheel on!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: Holden Cruze Gearbox Limits ? :)
Ah some cars came with only 3.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Holden Cruze Gearbox Limits ? :)
well I can tell you there is supposed to be 5 wheel nuts per wheel on this car!
I was just slack as I knew I had to take the wheels off later to put the inner guard plastic stuff back in but I wanted to get the car off the stands and test it first!
I was just slack as I knew I had to take the wheels off later to put the inner guard plastic stuff back in but I wanted to get the car off the stands and test it first!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread