Interesting youtube video's...
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Yep. Been watching her for a while now but thought put it up on the forum.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
I've watched a number of them, but she doesn't cover much on interplanetary craft which is what I am mainly interested in and astrophysics etc, mainly she just covers Gemini and Apollo program.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Well she is a History buff 
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
yeah, but i'd like more super detailed technical history on interplanetary space craft programs and missions.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
In some of her videos she references other users for technical guidance, maybe check them out?
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
http://www.roadkill.com/french-programm ... ontroller/ fiat 500 as gaming controller via can network lol
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvQHgt-tF7Y[/youtube]
-
psyolent
- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
- cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
the name of this nice old lad rings a bell ; but if you want to do some fibreglassing what this guy doesn't know ain't worth knowing. some good old school honest aussie ingenuity here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2eM7Z ... gbKOpuIaIg
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2eM7Z ... gbKOpuIaIg
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
-
firebug
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:06 am
- cars: Pathfinder Ti550
L67 Gemini
78 Camaro Z28 - Location: Newcastle NSW
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Bill doesn't live too far from me. I often see him overloading his Falcon ute with building materials at the local Bunnings (previously a Masters). The time he puts into filming and editing his how-to videos is commendable. Hope I'm as energetic as he is when I'm that old...
"My favourite colour of the alphabet is 3!"
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Ahahaha, that was actually a really good video!firebug wrote:Lol! Who here lives in West Anal Sex?![]()
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
