lol, reminds me of a VN I bought with both side of the block missing and fine metal powder in what was left of the sump, was the rod at some point.
Still ran and drove ok apart from a knocking sound and violent vibration lol.
Little workshop of horrors
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
-
oss96
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:08 am
- cars: 96 Vs ss manual
97 Vs v8 Calais
09 Ve ssv manual
17 vf ssv redline manual - Location: Central Queensland
Re: Little workshop of horrors
Haha gold.
Eaton 18 speed, snapped input shaft, 60t loaded with logs
Driver 'will I be on move soon mate?' yeah sure mate, when the tow truck gets here.
Eaton 18 speed, snapped input shaft, 60t loaded with logs
Driver 'will I be on move soon mate?' yeah sure mate, when the tow truck gets here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Little workshop of horrors
This one I did few years ago, cross flow ford 6 in an old school transit van.
Gasket blew, lost all coolant. Cracks between all valves and plugs.
Gasket blew, lost all coolant. Cracks between all valves and plugs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: Little workshop of horrors
I have a Ford/Mazda Diesel van that I pulled apart 15 years ago and every combustion chamber was cracked between the valves. Took it to a mate who does engine work and he said to just peen it down with a small hammer so that's just what I did. It has never lost coolant "touch wood" all these years.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Little workshop of horrors
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Little workshop of horrors
That's probably what mine look like
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Little workshop of horrors
Customer - 'started making a little noise on start up'....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Little workshop of horrors
Bearings are optional 
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Little workshop of horrors
There not the engine mounts in Vlads company car ?
-
firebug
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:06 am
- cars: Pathfinder Ti550
L67 Gemini
78 Camaro Z28 - Location: Newcastle NSW
Re: Little workshop of horrors
I'm surprised the belt is still intact... 
"My favourite colour of the alphabet is 3!"