Interesting youtube video's...
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
I believe they cover some off these issues at the end. It would certainly be an issue if the vehicle is only a weekend warrior or occasional use vehicle.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
It went well, was a awesome watch, some exciting news space stuff to come!
-
psyolent
- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
- cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
not sure if anyones interested in amps or valves, but, Mr Carllsons lab is awesome. this vid he goes thru the logic of his fault finding which is great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LColZ8MOtd0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LColZ8MOtd0
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
not youtube but an ABC catalyst episode on robotics in farming.
If AI and robots is something you are interested in its a great watch.
http://mpegmedia.abc.net.au/tv/catalyst ... _18_14.mp4
Right at the 41:10 mark is the make of co-bot a colleague of mine and I are about to introduce into to our customers to automate production in print/cut industry. Pretty exciting shit, we are having a meeting with the UR agents in Melbourne this week. Pretty cool seeing the same co-bots in this episode as we are getting into.
If AI and robots is something you are interested in its a great watch.
http://mpegmedia.abc.net.au/tv/catalyst ... _18_14.mp4
Right at the 41:10 mark is the make of co-bot a colleague of mine and I are about to introduce into to our customers to automate production in print/cut industry. Pretty exciting shit, we are having a meeting with the UR agents in Melbourne this week. Pretty cool seeing the same co-bots in this episode as we are getting into.
-
firebug
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:06 am
- cars: Pathfinder Ti550
L67 Gemini
78 Camaro Z28 - Location: Newcastle NSW
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Not sure why I find this video interesting as I'm not really into bikes. Perhaps I just need some help around the shed?
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivQUk7KZDAc[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivQUk7KZDAc[/youtube]
"My favourite colour of the alphabet is 3!"
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
I think that’s a new type of reference you’ve discovered ! Havnt watched the clip yet though lol
-
psyolent
- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
- cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
I need that reference in my life.
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
new ID X injectors being talked about
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpxyDEYfdaE[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpxyDEYfdaE[/youtube]
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
very cool. I love their work.