Is that a thing?Holden202T wrote:people need to learn throttle control ....![]()
Interesting youtube video's...
-
firebug
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:06 am
- cars: Pathfinder Ti550
L67 Gemini
78 Camaro Z28 - Location: Newcastle NSW
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
"My favourite colour of the alphabet is 3!"
-
heff0018
- Posts: 1061
- Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:42 am
- cars: CL valiant charger, VH valiant charger
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
That’s incredible and that guy knows his shit.
-
madmaxisback
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:56 am
- cars: VN Calais
VK Berlina - Location: Perth
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
The vid for the Weapon Billet 4cyl!
Engine Builder:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJtdX7tsKwk[/youtube]
Dyno Cell:
https://youtu.be/ex-cUKVwud8
Shane T explains combo:
https://youtu.be/94FZaejagPg
The Record will fall by end of September I reckon. The tuner is a god! Love to sit down and watch him do his stuff in Motec etc.
Engine Builder:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJtdX7tsKwk[/youtube]
Dyno Cell:
https://youtu.be/ex-cUKVwud8
Shane T explains combo:
https://youtu.be/94FZaejagPg
The Record will fall by end of September I reckon. The tuner is a god! Love to sit down and watch him do his stuff in Motec etc.
Last edited by madmaxisback on Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
-
madmaxisback
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:56 am
- cars: VN Calais
VK Berlina - Location: Perth
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Last edited by madmaxisback on Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
I think the next thing that needs is a 2.8" stroke crank. Imagine that, 9.5k rpm
-
madmaxisback
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:56 am
- cars: VN Calais
VK Berlina - Location: Perth
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Haha. Agreed. Just watched this tonight.vlad01 wrote:I think the next thing that needs is a 2.8" stroke crank. Imagine that, 9.5k rpmI think 1000hp is more than doable turning that fast.
http://www.chevyhardcore.com/news/proje ... 11000-rpm/
With my new 355 I am looking into building it rev to 8k. Imagine the sound at 10 or 11k. (Don't think old Dinosaur 304ci blocks like it much - ITS-253) maybe need a Torque Power block.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
you'd want to take it back to a 304 to do that. ITBs with correctly tuned length and big cam, and 13+ comp would do it. Oh and probably a lightened billet crank.
-
heff0018
- Posts: 1061
- Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:42 am
- cars: CL valiant charger, VH valiant charger
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Cool, thanks for that. I will check these out over the weekend.madmaxisback wrote:The vid for the Weapon Billet 4cyl!
Engine Builder:
https://youtu.be/DJtdX7tsKwk
Dyno Cell:
https://youtu.be/ex-cUKVwud8
Shane T explains combo:
https://youtu.be/94FZaejagPg
The Record will fall by end of September I reckon. The tuner is a god! Love to sit down and watch him do his stuff in Motec etc.
-
madmaxisback
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:56 am
- cars: VN Calais
VK Berlina - Location: Perth
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Not a massive early Vette lover but some great engineering and processes used in this project.
https://youtu.be/FKgoqwPQTI8
https://youtu.be/FKgoqwPQTI8
-
madmaxisback
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:56 am
- cars: VN Calais
VK Berlina - Location: Perth
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Awesome ITB 4AGE Blacktop 20v sound and performance experiment:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oddW4Ecy8m8[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oddW4Ecy8m8[/youtube]
Last edited by madmaxisback on Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.