DELCOS NEW RIDE
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE
This is them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
oldn64
- Posts: 256
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 7:05 am
- cars: Vq Statesman, VE SS wagon, VE Sv6, VY SV8, VL Belina
- Location: Country Victoria on a direct road to WINTON
Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE
Pads and caliper does look familiar.... (excuse the pun)
Might have to rip off a wheel when I get home and have a look at the TX3. wish i could get a caliper rebuild kit for the rear of this thing... have a seized one and cannot get a kit anywhere PBR dont even make one
cheers
oldn64
Might have to rip off a wheel when I get home and have a look at the TX3. wish i could get a caliper rebuild kit for the rear of this thing... have a seized one and cannot get a kit anywhere PBR dont even make one
cheers
oldn64
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE
Bit of firewall in scored half a sheet of panel steel today
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE
I'm not seeing any CAD work.... 
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE
Can't tack cad to steel lol just go at it lol
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE
the gearbox is going to take up half the cabin hehe!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE
I'll do the whole bellhousing budge done in the thinner sheet first then I'll make the middle in 3mm so I don't need a seperate scatter sheild
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
oldn64
- Posts: 256
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 7:05 am
- cars: Vq Statesman, VE SS wagon, VE Sv6, VY SV8, VL Belina
- Location: Country Victoria on a direct road to WINTON
Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE
That sounds very defeatist Delco, you thinking you will blow it up????delcowizzid wrote:I'll do the whole bellhousing budge done in the thinner sheet first then I'll make the middle in 3mm so I don't need a seperate scatter sheild
cheers
oldn64
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE
Probably more a requirement when going faster than a certain ET/speed.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE
I definitely would want more shielding seeing how close the TC and trans is are in line with your legs. Those things when they explode are terrifying even with a Kevlar blanket.
Seen plenty shoot their guts through all the shielding, tunnel door and roof. Luck all failures I had seen were out the right ride on LHD cars. They seem to all explode out on the right side, not a good thing for RHD lol
Seen plenty shoot their guts through all the shielding, tunnel door and roof. Luck all failures I had seen were out the right ride on LHD cars. They seem to all explode out on the right side, not a good thing for RHD lol