Interesting youtube video's...

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by Holden202T »

firebug: yes watched it last night :)

biggvl: half those cars look like they wouldn't need to be crushed, just feed them straight into the metal melting pot lol!
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by Holden202T »

nice! its certainly got that buick sound :)

in other news, the last few episodes of the barra bedford are good, they are getting into the interesting stuff!
User avatar
firebug
Posts: 184
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:06 am
cars: Pathfinder Ti550
L67 Gemini
78 Camaro Z28
Location: Newcastle NSW

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by firebug »

I've been adding them to my "Attention Sammy" post on page 24 in this thread... :thumbup:
Last edited by firebug on Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"My favourite colour of the alphabet is 3!"
User avatar
oldn64
Posts: 256
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 7:05 am
cars: Vq Statesman, VE SS wagon, VE Sv6, VY SV8, VL Belina
Location: Country Victoria on a direct road to WINTON

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by oldn64 »

Holden202T wrote:nice! its certainly got that buick sound :)

in other news, the last few episodes of the barra bedford are good, they are getting into the interesting stuff!

ooooooooo, I only seen the first one... now I know what I am watching tonight :P

cheers
oldn64
User avatar
VL400
Posts: 4991
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
Location: Perth, WA

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by VL400 »

User avatar
oldn64
Posts: 256
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 7:05 am
cars: Vq Statesman, VE SS wagon, VE Sv6, VY SV8, VL Belina
Location: Country Victoria on a direct road to WINTON

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by oldn64 »

So for anyone who is a Gemini and Rotor fan... try this....

[youtube]https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZrIHAQGC2RU&t=204s[/youtube]
[youtube]https://youtube.com/watch?v=C9xs4asay9s[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7cDJtkww18[/youtube]

I love my rotors in RX3's but race against this occasionally...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFPClqSt-Mg[/youtube]

Unfortunately no further videos on it but lets just say it is amazingly quick!!

cheers
oldn64
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by Holden202T »

not a fan of rotories but its certainly got some nice fab work in it!
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

User avatar
oldn64
Posts: 256
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 7:05 am
cars: Vq Statesman, VE SS wagon, VE Sv6, VY SV8, VL Belina
Location: Country Victoria on a direct road to WINTON

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by oldn64 »

Holden202T wrote:not a fan of rotories but its certainly got some nice fab work in it!
Yes I know i am in the minority. Most people do not like them because they either, dont understand them, been beaten by one, find them a little obnoxious. Unfortunately I have been hooked by building them myself and driving them bloody hard. I really would love to have my RX3 back but the moneys these days are stupendous that it is only a pipe dream.

If obnoxious is you issue then try listening to a 4 rotor, that is just pure race car and something that I would love to get my hands on, but again custom custom custom means money money money. :(

You are very much correct though. lots of nice fabrication.

Cheers
oldn64