For those who also like cycling and any interest in engineering have a look see at this......
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ9H0INZ2_s[/youtube]
Very interesting viewing!
Cheers
oldn64
Interesting youtube video's...
-
oldn64
- Posts: 256
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 7:05 am
- cars: Vq Statesman, VE SS wagon, VE Sv6, VY SV8, VL Belina
- Location: Country Victoria on a direct road to WINTON
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
hahaha love it.
btw, what's up with the rectangular rear view mirror?
Funny how they were ranting about the cop car thing and mentioned all these things that aren't conclusive of it once being one and missed the blatantly obvious police only issue speedo
btw, what's up with the rectangular rear view mirror?
Funny how they were ranting about the cop car thing and mentioned all these things that aren't conclusive of it once being one and missed the blatantly obvious police only issue speedo
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
The rectangular mirror is so box heads can see themselves in it 
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
So that's a NZ thing then?
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcdwYg3fWQw[/youtube]
Finally, the boys are doing a real car.
Finally, the boys are doing a real car.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
haha nice will be watching this one.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
mighty car mods of the bush
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feIFOpnCPSs[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t45CGBlGqxg[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feIFOpnCPSs[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t45CGBlGqxg[/youtube]
-
heff0018
- Posts: 1061
- Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:42 am
- cars: CL valiant charger, VH valiant charger
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Ha, funny as
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
That's a dig and a half. I recall that episode from when I was still in school.