Fuck the motor, what about his tool box. The damn thing follows him around.
Where can I get one of them?
Interesting youtube video's...
-
Chuff
- Posts: 269
- Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:28 am
- Location: Melbourne
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
˙ʎɐqǝ ɟɟo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ǝsǝuıɥɔ ɐ ƃuıʎnq ɹoɟ ʇɥƃıɹ ǝɯ sǝʌɹǝs
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Man no assembly lube, near full dry install! Would love those tools and toolbox
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
It def worth watching the earlier videos in this series on the restoration of am Apollo guidance computer. These guys have done pure wizardry.
This is a simulation done with hardware emulated on FPGA for now as the AGC is with its owner atm but they will release a video of a simulated landing soon using the real AGC they restored.
Just love this shit
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_eBGSe5zEQ[/youtube]
This is a simulation done with hardware emulated on FPGA for now as the AGC is with its owner atm but they will release a video of a simulated landing soon using the real AGC they restored.
Just love this shit
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_eBGSe5zEQ[/youtube]
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpJ8EoGmLuE[/youtube]
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iavKBdPo4U[/youtube]
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIzm1OMVcF4[/youtube]
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
haha he flinches overly excessively when acknowledging what he says.
I noticed a lot of interviewers do that, some so bad you can't watch the video because it looks like they are having a seizure.
I noticed a lot of interviewers do that, some so bad you can't watch the video because it looks like they are having a seizure.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
yeah thats insane numbers!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsZ5FTtcHyg[/youtube]
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
that's thinking outside the box at its best!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread