Interesting youtube video's...

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

Like anyone couldn't tell with the big sign on the wall lol
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by Holden202T »

i think you'll find its more to do with what their tuner wants to use, and we know what that is hahah!
0081
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:01 pm
cars: VY s L67
Haines Hunter - not a car but still a toy

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by 0081 »

Holden202T wrote:i think you'll find its more to do with what their tuner wants to use
This is very true.

Question is who thinks the customer should be able to have input or is it just to difficult for the tuner to know their way around several platforms?
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by immortality »

The MCM boys fairly much always use Tuning Fork from Haltech....
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

This is amazing!

I used to do X.Y and Z inputs from 3 separate sig gens back in the high school days on the scope and produce patterns like the ABC symbol and have it rotate in space.

Nothing on this level though. :shock:


[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gibcRfp4zA[/youtube]
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9XandILnvk[/youtube]

The footage is nothing like I have ever seen before. :shock:
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by Holden202T »

wow thats some next level video shit right there!
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

I can't wait to see their other videos with this setup.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

Another installment!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eum8gCKNrJk[/youtube]
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by Holden202T »

hahaha they are certainly having fun with it!