Interesting youtube video's...

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

new episode

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vUavfS6Qlk[/youtube]
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

First 2 parts of this series. Taking a look at the transistors on a modern day CPU. The ion beam used to cut a tiny slice from the sample and how they handle it is truly mind blowing stuff.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOZqoTuAGKY[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBCtsqs8278[/youtube]
shadetreemechanic
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:12 am
cars: 94 VR exec

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by shadetreemechanic »

Interview starts 14 min mark

User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by The1 »

pretty cool video, big ass long head bolts, this guys video series is good restoring this old tank.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QLUaay9qQg[/youtube]
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

That's some serious engine there.
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by The1 »

shadetreemechanic wrote:Interview starts 14 min mark

Man loved that video, love the old guys talking.
jay woo
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:42 am

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by jay woo »

Also worth looking at some of the older videos on the mk1 escort build.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X58-tnmZl4Y[/youtube]
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by immortality »

The1 wrote:pretty cool video, big ass long head bolts, this guys video series is good restoring this old tank.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QLUaay9qQg[/youtube]
Ex Saddam Hussain tank from the original gulf war.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by Holden202T »

lol i think they should have done that outside! :shock: :wtf: :lol:
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

3rd and final video.


[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtuUANbaEFI[/youtube]