Vt getrag speedometer
-
Vk304
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:53 am
- cars: Vk 304 manual
Re: Vt getrag speedometer
got it working , wired up auto 424 ecu to trigger wheel on the drill and ignition on but car not running and it went now I can hook it up in my vks dash( gonna cut the centre out and put tach speedo and odo in original with the circuitry behind . . Hopefully it fits . Also the auto trigger and signal is the same it's just converted through the ecu somehow. Then I shorted it out ,so I had to get another cluster, couldn't find a v8 vt cluster so I got a v6 one hoping it was the same, turns out you don't need a v8 one ,v6 works fine with the same connections
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Vk304
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:53 am
- cars: Vk 304 manual
Re: Vt getrag speedometer
V6 vt cluster plugged in and working
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.