What do I need..

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
Akuma
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:12 am
cars: WH Caprice

Re: What do I need..

Post by Akuma »

Hmm, that is pretty confusing.. LOL..
User avatar
VL400
Posts: 4991
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
Location: Perth, WA

Re: What do I need..

Post by VL400 »

Yeah both prices fully assembled, just need to solder 5 wires for the comms and 1 for the NVRAM to the ECU PCB.
Akuma
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:12 am
cars: WH Caprice

Re: What do I need..

Post by Akuma »

Thanks for your help mate, But i Have decided to Turbo my WH Caprice instead.
Any Idea where to start with that? I have been told EFILive is the way..

Any thoughts or suggestions?
Sorry for being a pain in the A$$..
Will
User avatar
VL400
Posts: 4991
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
Location: Perth, WA

Re: What do I need..

Post by VL400 »

Depends who is doing the tuning, if its a tuning shop just pick your tuner and go with whatever they use. Tuning yourself, will just have to read up on the pros and cons of each for what you want to do.