That looks better. Now maintains I am consistently 10% too rich . Still hesitant to adjust that muchYou need to select percentage table if blm tables are percent based if old 128 =0 tables use the other table
Trimalyzer narrowband tuning program
-
jenko
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 am
- cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon - Location: Pine mountain .vic
Re: Trimalyzer narrowband tuning program
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Trimalyzer narrowband tuning program
10% is fine either side +/- I like to stay on the + side .
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
jenko
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 am
- cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon - Location: Pine mountain .vic
Re: Trimalyzer narrowband tuning program
been tinkering with this and checking the stft in tuner pro as I din't think I was 10% out finaly got the settings in trimalyzer right and the data it gave out matched the tuner pro stft data.
And the changes to the fuel table were easy to make .
And the changes to the fuel table were easy to make .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.