TIS for calibration identification

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: TIS for calibration identification

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Oh well I do have a delcotds account, haven’t used it for years so I’ll have to check it out!

Do you have a link for it?
gmtech825
Posts: 301
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:27 am

Re: TIS for calibration identification

Post by gmtech825 »

Seems the site is no longer working
ironduke
Posts: 820
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:32 pm
cars: Mainly GM trucks, a Cruze and an Equinox for dailys..

Re: TIS for calibration identification

Post by ironduke »

gmtech825 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2026 12:40 pm Seems the site is no longer working
Can start a free account on https://www.acdelcotds.com/

Or for now just keep hitting F5 to refresh and you'll probably eventually get it to load.. probably down to 1 person at a time now.. in the world..
User avatar
Tre-Cool
Posts: 533
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:17 am
cars: VY SS UTE, VX Drag Car
Location: Perth

Re: TIS for calibration identification

Post by Tre-Cool »

I found that i had to turn off my AV (Eset) to get the page to load. no idea why.
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10012
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: TIS for calibration identification

Post by antus »

That could be part of it. Unless I got lucky. I just clicked and gave it 5 seconds and it loaded.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
gmtech825
Posts: 301
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:27 am

Re: TIS for calibration identification

Post by gmtech825 »

ironduke wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2026 5:58 pm
gmtech825 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2026 12:40 pm Seems the site is no longer working
...

Or for now just keep hitting F5 to refresh and you'll probably eventually get it to load.. probably down to 1 person at a time now.. in the world..
That worked lol

I have access to sps so I dont need it, but it is/was faster and easier than the new version.
julespatch
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:28 am
Location: Adelaide

Re: TIS for calibration identification

Post by julespatch »

it's back working for me. still useful but also just as reliable as before lol

sps.exception.no-valid-cop