I've attached the VX ADX I've tested with and confirmed is working as well as the ADX for the VR/VS V8 which is untested.
Kinjflow Vs injector duty cycle.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Kinjflow Vs injector duty cycle.
Ok, I haven't tested on the vehicle yet, however the cable/sensor is assembled and tested with the logger. Lung power managed about 1.7psi (and a headache) with a working ADX and log file as proof
Equation is the same Holden202T provided, it may need a slight tweak as I think I have a greater range transducer but time will tell.
I've attached the VX ADX I've tested with and confirmed is working as well as the ADX for the VR/VS V8 which is untested.
I've attached the VX ADX I've tested with and confirmed is working as well as the ADX for the VR/VS V8 which is untested.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Kinjflow Vs injector duty cycle.
on the home stretch 
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
0081(2)
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:59 am
- cars: VY commodore supercharged V6
- Location: Sydney
Re: Kinjflow Vs injector duty cycle.
I have the 100 psi sensor and the calc i worked out is 2.5*x-12.5
0.5 V = 0 PSI
4.5 V = 100 PSI
0.5 V = 0 PSI
4.5 V = 100 PSI
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Kinjflow Vs injector duty cycle.
nice!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Kinjflow Vs injector duty cycle.
Thanks, I have a 100 psi sensor as well0081(2) wrote:I have the 100 psi sensor and the calc i worked out is 2.5*x-12.5
0.5 V = 0 PSI
4.5 V = 100 PSI
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: Kinjflow Vs injector duty cycle.
You will need to account for the input you are using, I suspect 0081(2) is using the injector monitor input (0-25.5V) on the PCM with a range of 5-45 counts for 0.5-4.5V. Resolution is 2.5PSI.
With the loggers 10bit A/D using 102-921 counts to cover a 0.5-4.5v range a 0-100PSI sensor would use 'X / 8.192 - 12.5'. Resolution is 0.12PSI.
With the loggers 10bit A/D using 102-921 counts to cover a 0.5-4.5v range a 0-100PSI sensor would use 'X / 8.192 - 12.5'. Resolution is 0.12PSI.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Kinjflow Vs injector duty cycle.
Thanks,
Will re-test with this new equation.
Will re-test with this new equation.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Kinjflow Vs injector duty cycle.
Had the car here for some testing this arvo.
ADX works, calc is spot on
however the log file will only play about 1.5 seconds? even though there is lots of data
not sure what is happening here.
It is definitely loosing fuel pressure though, dropping from ~44 psi down to about ~41 psi. Live display works well
Data log and ADX attached.
ADX works, calc is spot on
It is definitely loosing fuel pressure though, dropping from ~44 psi down to about ~41 psi. Live display works well
Data log and ADX attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: Kinjflow Vs injector duty cycle.
Have changed the wait for silence again, it had gone back to 50ms with 50ms timeout so will always fail.
Attached log and the fixed ADX. Seems to playback fine. Also attached my normal logging ADX for 11P.
What version of TP are you using? I am using 5.00.8369, the format has changed slightly in the past which caused logs not to playback.
Attached log and the fixed ADX. Seems to playback fine. Also attached my normal logging ADX for 11P.
What version of TP are you using? I am using 5.00.8369, the format has changed slightly in the past which caused logs not to playback.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
FXST02
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:42 am
- cars: VP V6 Auto sedan
- Location: Perth WA
Re: Kinjflow Vs injector duty cycle.
Just looking at your ADX, I noticed that you have doubled up on: Engine RPM, PROMID, TPS Voltage. TPS %, Battery Voltage, Road speed.
The engine RPM give different readings, as does the Coolant Temp Voltage and CTS Voltage (I'm assuming one for ECU one for gauge) but the temps are the same.
Plus your battery voltage never fluctuates.
The engine RPM give different readings, as does the Coolant Temp Voltage and CTS Voltage (I'm assuming one for ECU one for gauge) but the temps are the same.
Plus your battery voltage never fluctuates.