Interesting youtube video's...

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8548
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

This is fantastic.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DmzxUM-9v0[/youtube]
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8548
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

Dazza92VP
Posts: 608
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 pm
cars: 92 VP V8 Wagon
Location: Perth

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by Dazza92VP »

I think I may have seen something about these guys posted here once before but just though this maybe a place to throw these learners guides up here for some people to have a watch of
https://www.hpacademy.com/courses/bare- ... knowledge/
MAGP
Posts: 665
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 7:48 am
cars: VC V8 sedan, VS V6 wagon, VT V8 Landcruiser.

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by MAGP »

HPA is good, I use them. It reminds me of things I learned many years ago at TAFE and also explains alot of cutting edge things to do with the latest batch of aftermarket ECUs.
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by Gareth »

According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by immortality »

That's awesome :)
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8548
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

Thats funny, thats the same test method I came up with independently for getting a rough idea on collector/header design efficiency.
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by immortality »

Muscle car destroys supercars....
https://youtu.be/t4zSIVpVMaw
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8548
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

Good to see the Stig is alive and well.

We need these in Aus instead of that BS spewgot opel fwd shit they plan to bring out. Holden would be nuts not to get these in, Ford have the mustang and we desperatly need something to balance that market. Camero is that answer.
Dazza92VP
Posts: 608
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 pm
cars: 92 VP V8 Wagon
Location: Perth

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by Dazza92VP »

Agree let the commodore name die with a bit of dignity and import the camaro would sell like no tomorrow