new episode
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vUavfS6Qlk[/youtube]
Interesting youtube video's...
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
First 2 parts of this series. Taking a look at the transistors on a modern day CPU. The ion beam used to cut a tiny slice from the sample and how they handle it is truly mind blowing stuff.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOZqoTuAGKY[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBCtsqs8278[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOZqoTuAGKY[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBCtsqs8278[/youtube]
-
shadetreemechanic
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:12 am
- cars: 94 VR exec
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Interview starts 14 min mark
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
pretty cool video, big ass long head bolts, this guys video series is good restoring this old tank.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QLUaay9qQg[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QLUaay9qQg[/youtube]
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
That's some serious engine there.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Man loved that video, love the old guys talking.shadetreemechanic wrote:Interview starts 14 min mark
-
jay woo
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:42 am
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Also worth looking at some of the older videos on the mk1 escort build.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X58-tnmZl4Y[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X58-tnmZl4Y[/youtube]
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Ex Saddam Hussain tank from the original gulf war.The1 wrote:pretty cool video, big ass long head bolts, this guys video series is good restoring this old tank.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QLUaay9qQg[/youtube]
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
lol i think they should have done that outside!

No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic