Interesting youtube video's...
-
In-Tech
- Posts: 785
- Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:35 am
- Location: California
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Found this gem of a channel. This guy dyno tests many myths and actual well respected concepts when it comes to engine mods and tuning. There is so much useful data and great insight in to how to configure a NA engine.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyNujP ... dVMr5kHOhQ
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyNujP ... dVMr5kHOhQ
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
interesting videos
-
monaro308
- Posts: 343
- Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:02 am
- cars: HJ GTS Monaro Coupe
CV8 V2 S3
VE SSV
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
This may help to keep in the memory bank.
https://youtu.be/8dtv1kRNF_U
https://youtu.be/8dtv1kRNF_U
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvyPYZv2EsU[/youtube]
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
I have been waiting for this footage all my life.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvMcFQqhbpM[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvMcFQqhbpM[/youtube]
-
BennVenn
- Posts: 536
- Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:35 am
- cars: R33 GTST, '60 Vw Bug, Express (4G63T), GW X200
- Location: Windellama, NSW
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Would be great to see knock/detonation in this setup
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Absolutely!
-
Chuff
- Posts: 269
- Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:28 am
- Location: Melbourne
GM Holden Delco ECU Training Video
˙ʎɐqǝ ɟɟo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ǝsǝuıɥɔ ɐ ƃuıʎnq ɹoɟ ʇɥƃıɹ ǝɯ sǝʌɹǝs