Here's a guy with some interesting modules
Interesting youtube video's...
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
another interesting video if your into building things from scratch. He has alot of cool videos and alot of spare time lol Done in QLD i believe.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKkHqlx9dE[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKkHqlx9dE[/youtube]
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8548
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Awesome stuff.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
These type of videos are cool to watch
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r03lcoPOzVo[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iptAkpqjtMQ[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r03lcoPOzVo[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iptAkpqjtMQ[/youtube]
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8548
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Wow love that one. Says it all for Ford.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
ford firestorm, maybe that's what they can call the next car model ? 
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8548
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
The bloke in these video's pisses me off, but a great insight of some interesting new tech from Mazda that will surly be game changing....
[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WBkfOUaEcWM[/youtube]
[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WBkfOUaEcWM[/youtube]
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8548
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
I always have a good laugh. I reckon the guy is hilarious.