Hi guys,
As the title says, I'm seeing a variation between the information shown on the data dash and the data monitors. In this case the dash is showing the engine temperature as 91.5 degrees but the data monitor is showing 97.5 degrees.
Any advice on how to correct this please much appreciated.
I'm using $51 VS V6 engine and trans v1.09 WB innovative.adx
Thanks
VS V6 ADX variation between dash and trace data
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: VS V6 ADX variation between dash and trace data
i'm not sure how that can happen as they are displaying the same thing just a different layout.
I also am not sure thats the latest ADX for that car, can you post a log and the ADX of it please ?
I also am not sure thats the latest ADX for that car, can you post a log and the ADX of it please ?
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: VS V6 ADX variation between dash and trace data
I think I've got it sorted. I was scrolling through the data monitors but it seems the data dash was still displaying the info from where the log was originally paused. My bad.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: VS V6 ADX variation between dash and trace data
one item maybe from the trans datastream and the other from the engine datastream and if the calcs are wrong then they wont match.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: VS V6 ADX variation between dash and trace data
Definitely something weird going on as the low thermo fan didn't come on until the high thermo fan setting?
Car is not running well, has been sitting for a couple of weeks as i've broken and dis-located my left arm/shoulder and the missus has been driving my Senator.
Idle is crap, LTFT's are way out and the WB O2 reading have gone off the scale????
what is the life expectancy on the WB O2 sensors?
Car is not running well, has been sitting for a couple of weeks as i've broken and dis-located my left arm/shoulder and the missus has been driving my Senator.
Idle is crap, LTFT's are way out and the WB O2 reading have gone off the scale????
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: VS V6 ADX variation between dash and trace data
what bin and xdf you using? perhaps use enhanced mod, i know it works properly 
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: VS V6 ADX variation between dash and trace data
still using $51 vs v6 v1.22 xdf and I think I started with ckul.