EOI: series one V6 cam. N/A
-
TdracerTd
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:39 pm
- cars: Td Gemini coupe (race car WIP)
Holden VE SS ute (tow car/daily)
Vp commodore V6 (race car, s/c, e85, intercooled)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (mrs car, family bus)
My12 subaru STi (Weekend warrior/Toy)
1972 LJ torana GTR (my Dad's car)
Mitsubishi Evo IX
EOI: series one V6 cam. N/A
Just sounding out if any one is interested in a pretty raunchy seriesI v6 cam.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8548
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: EOI: series one V6 cam. N/A
specs? i want to simulate it
-
TdracerTd
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:39 pm
- cars: Td Gemini coupe (race car WIP)
Holden VE SS ute (tow car/daily)
Vp commodore V6 (race car, s/c, e85, intercooled)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (mrs car, family bus)
My12 subaru STi (Weekend warrior/Toy)
1972 LJ torana GTR (my Dad's car)
Mitsubishi Evo IX
Re: EOI: series one V6 cam. N/A
Even better-
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8548
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: EOI: series one V6 cam. N/A
I think you might be disappointed lol.
mind if I post the results?
such a weird profile, doesn't make any sense for the v6.
mind if I post the results?
such a weird profile, doesn't make any sense for the v6.
-
TdracerTd
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:39 pm
- cars: Td Gemini coupe (race car WIP)
Holden VE SS ute (tow car/daily)
Vp commodore V6 (race car, s/c, e85, intercooled)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (mrs car, family bus)
My12 subaru STi (Weekend warrior/Toy)
1972 LJ torana GTR (my Dad's car)
Mitsubishi Evo IX
Re: EOI: series one V6 cam. N/A
Oh. Okay. Go for it.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8548
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: EOI: series one V6 cam. N/A
however if I retard the cam by 3º and up the comp to 10:1 and increase the lift to say 490 it reduces the loss of power from 0-3500 some what but really comes alive at 5500-6000 making over 260hp with stock heads.
you would need 1.98 rockers to even make it work worthwhile, which gets the lift to 411.
you would need 1.98 rockers to even make it work worthwhile, which gets the lift to 411.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8548
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: EOI: series one V6 cam. N/A
as is if you bang in the cam to spec without modifying the engine.
its compared to my stock VR with exhaust and such. This is flywheel hp.
stock vr is the light colours and this cam is the darker ones.
its compared to my stock VR with exhaust and such. This is flywheel hp.
stock vr is the light colours and this cam is the darker ones.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8548
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: EOI: series one V6 cam. N/A
I settled for 2º retard, 10:1 cr and 1.98 rockers assuming that the highest mace sell.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
TdracerTd
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:39 pm
- cars: Td Gemini coupe (race car WIP)
Holden VE SS ute (tow car/daily)
Vp commodore V6 (race car, s/c, e85, intercooled)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (mrs car, family bus)
My12 subaru STi (Weekend warrior/Toy)
1972 LJ torana GTR (my Dad's car)
Mitsubishi Evo IX
Re: EOI: series one V6 cam. N/A
Came out of an engine running 11.1:1 comp with bigger valves, 1.65 roller rockers and ported heads. I believe it made 230 whp on 98.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8548
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: EOI: series one V6 cam. N/A
mildly ported heads got it even higher at 269hp at 5500-6000