programmer suggestions
-
kelvin
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:24 am
- cars: Commodore
programmer suggestions
I've been playing with Tunerpro and seemed to have grasped the basics, so now I'm off to Ebay to buy a programmer. Of course it needs to be a reader also. Are all programmers readers?. Any particular suggestions?
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: programmer suggestions
I use the willem like this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Willem-Universal ... 2eac34ec42
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Willem-Universal ... 2eac34ec42
-
Dec_head
- Posts: 505
- Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:33 pm
- cars: VR Calais
Re: programmer suggestions
I was thinking about buying one of these
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/True-USB-Willem- ... 483a1eb289
Has anyone tried them
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/True-USB-Willem- ... 483a1eb289
Has anyone tried them
-
yoda69
- Posts: 1226
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am
- cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual - Location: Geelong, VIC
Re: programmer suggestions
I use the one Dec_head has listed and have no complaints.
It is a True USB Willems GQ-4X.
Possibly a case of overkill, but it will program nearly anything with the right adapter.
Think I made an offer of $105 and it was accepted.
yoda69
It is a True USB Willems GQ-4X.
Possibly a case of overkill, but it will program nearly anything with the right adapter.
Think I made an offer of $105 and it was accepted.
yoda69
-
Doctor Bob
- Posts: 195
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:58 pm
- cars: VN, VT
- Location: Melbourne Vic.
Re: programmer suggestions
I use an Elnec SmartProg2
http://www.elnec.com/products/device-pr ... martprog2/
as my main unit.
i have a couple of other specialised programers for specific jobs
Rob
http://www.elnec.com/products/device-pr ... martprog2/
as my main unit.
i have a couple of other specialised programers for specific jobs
Rob