Tmap on ecotec
-
SRogers1993
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:29 pm
- cars: VT Calais L67
Tmap on ecotec
Hello I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to get a tmap sensor working on the ecotec I am struggling to figure out the arguments and equations for tuner pro, I don't care if it does anything with the tune I just want to be able to log it thanks In advance
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Tmap on ecotec
in the past when I wanted to log a map sensor on a ecotec I put it on the injector voltage line monitor .....
you can run The1's enhanced bins now days and use one of the 0-5volt inputs.... then just get ground and reference voltage from another sensor.
you can run The1's enhanced bins now days and use one of the 0-5volt inputs.... then just get ground and reference voltage from another sensor.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread