After having it parked at my mums for about a month,i hooked up my laptop to do some data logging and noticed that my O2 sensor readings are misbehaving, or more like its not swinging back and forth like it should.
I thought maybe the O2 sensor had died,replaced that....same readings.
I then checked the lead going back to D7 in the ecu....all ok.
It has/had the single wire O2 sensor and then thought of the earth problems they used to have.So i wired it up as a 2 wire sensor and used a 2 wire O2 sensor.....same deal
I have been using EFI live 4 on the 082 VR manual ECU with the Ostrich 2.0 and T/pro5 all year with the BLCF5084 cal on my homemade EFI 5lt.
I even gave VL400's 12S/P a whirl for the last 2 months and all was fine.
This has me baffled at the moment and i even went back onto my old lappy with T/pro4 and the BLCF cal thinking i might have a bug in the latest T/pro and all of the above.
Any ideas out there?
Another thing....the latest build version of T/Pro5 i noticed there isn't a disable checksum box???
What do i do there?
Cheers all ...Mario