Hello I wanted to get a vats delete for a vs series 3 ute, I blanked the memcal and only when it did not run find out it used the vt operating system not vs, didnt keep a copy of the original i can get a copy elsewhere later of ckul 4113 $51 or the one I blanked was cxaj 1848 $51
can anybody give me a vats out file please
VS V6 ute series 3 vats out
-
phat01-2007
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:28 am
- cars: VE R8,Vt senator waggon
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: VS V6 ute series 3 vats out
CXAJ ($51) looks like its not the VT OS ($A5). $51 was still the normal VS operating system. The VT OS bins had the $A5 OS. https://pcmhacking.net/memcals.html
With that in mind, I'd run the enhanced VS V6 N/A Auto from viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2518 (turn off auto if its a manual). But it might be worth checking why it doesnt have a $A5 memcal. Maybe its an older computer swapped in?
The1s enhanced comes with the best definitions and would be easy to turn off vats. I'll also attach cxaj, but you'll need to use the1s bin ID tool to make sure you get the right variation of the OS from it and match it to the right xdf to turn off vats.
With that in mind, I'd run the enhanced VS V6 N/A Auto from viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2518 (turn off auto if its a manual). But it might be worth checking why it doesnt have a $A5 memcal. Maybe its an older computer swapped in?
The1s enhanced comes with the best definitions and would be easy to turn off vats. I'll also attach cxaj, but you'll need to use the1s bin ID tool to make sure you get the right variation of the OS from it and match it to the right xdf to turn off vats.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
phat01-2007
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:28 am
- cars: VE R8,Vt senator waggon
Re: VS V6 ute series 3 vats out
Thanks for that I was assuming it was like the series 3 v8 ute