Hey all,
I have a delco ECU believed to be from a VR commodore. I have downloaded the BIN but when I use the VR XDF in TunerPro the tables are all messed up..
Is there a way of seeing what XDF i should be using from the BIN i have downloaded? The ECU is a 424 BFFK but I get tables like this...
Thanks
Unknown Memcal
-
BARBS
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:56 am
- cars: LJ Torana
Injected, Turbo, NO2, 186
Unknown Memcal
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Unknown Memcal
Did you use the memcal ID tool, it identifies as $11A file so need to use that xdf.
-
BARBS
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:56 am
- cars: LJ Torana
Injected, Turbo, NO2, 186
Re: Unknown Memcal
I just ran the tool, Pretty handy one to have actually and didn't know it existed...
Unfortunately, it comes up as unknown however this was from a running car!
Unfortunately, it comes up as unknown however this was from a running car!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Unknown Memcal
maybe attach the file & then it can be identified if it is actually a BFFK file
-
BARBS
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:56 am
- cars: LJ Torana
Injected, Turbo, NO2, 186
Re: Unknown Memcal
Here is the BIN.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Unknown Memcal
So did you read it off the memcal yourself it's a bit weird the data doesn't start till address 5000
-
BARBS
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:56 am
- cars: LJ Torana
Injected, Turbo, NO2, 186
Re: Unknown Memcal
I did mate.
Read it with XGpro.
Read it with XGpro.
-
BARBS
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:56 am
- cars: LJ Torana
Injected, Turbo, NO2, 186
Re: Unknown Memcal
Is this any better? I think i may have had the wrong chip earlier.
It still wont ID in the tool though
It still wont ID in the tool though
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Unknown Memcal
if it's factory stock memcal it shoulg be FM27C512 from memory
-
BARBS
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:56 am
- cars: LJ Torana
Injected, Turbo, NO2, 186
Re: Unknown Memcal
Still no joy...
This has me stumped. It wont ID, I cant get it to read any sense on tunerpro either.
This has me stumped. It wont ID, I cant get it to read any sense on tunerpro either.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.