Interesting youtube video's...
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
yep thats insane!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
They really have turned the hyper car world on it's head.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Real innovation right there.
-
Fixed until broken
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:44 am
- cars: 2023 Polestar 2
- Location: Florida USA
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Hey might not be an interesting video but I make videos on youtube. I'm not very good at it but I try to share what I learn in video format for other people who learn best that way. I am a visual learner myself. My channel is http://www.youtube.com/c/fixeduntilbroken
Edit: I wrote Whole instead who like a dumb ass.
Edit: I wrote Whole instead who like a dumb ass.
Last edited by Fixed until broken on Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Hey cool, thanks for posting 
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
In-Tech
- Posts: 785
- Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:35 am
- Location: California
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
This one is twitter, and is the best christmas lights I have ever seen... https://twitter.com/GordyPls/status/1340895946255679488
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic