Interesting youtube video's...

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by Holden202T »

yep thats insane!
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by immortality »

They really have turned the hyper car world on it's head.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

Real innovation right there.
Fixed until broken
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:44 am
cars: 2023 Polestar 2
Location: Florida USA

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by Fixed until broken »

Hey might not be an interesting video but I make videos on youtube. I'm not very good at it but I try to share what I learn in video format for other people who learn best that way. I am a visual learner myself. My channel is http://www.youtube.com/c/fixeduntilbroken

Edit: I wrote Whole instead who like a dumb ass.
Last edited by Fixed until broken on Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by Gareth »

Hey cool, thanks for posting :thumbup:
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by Gareth »

According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by Gareth »

According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
In-Tech
Posts: 785
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:35 am
Location: California

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by In-Tech »

:thumbup: What's the crush depth? :lol:
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by antus »

This one is twitter, and is the best christmas lights I have ever seen... https://twitter.com/GordyPls/status/1340895946255679488
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by Gareth »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...