I’d like to try this. Are you able to make a memcal with it on it for me? Only thing that appears to be different for the VN Group A is injectors are slightly larger. Cam is the same.vlad01 wrote:You could try BAYA 7003 VN group A tune which is based on the later $DB code and says it has a service fix for idle.
VL Walkinshaw Build Electronic Issues
-
Nzer
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:20 pm
- cars: VL Walkinshaw
- Location: New Zealand
Re: VL Walkinshaw Build Electronic Issues
Last edited by Nzer on Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Nzer
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:20 pm
- cars: VL Walkinshaw
- Location: New Zealand
Re: VL Walkinshaw Build Electronic Issues
Yea I did. It’s from a 304 I used to have. It was worse.'quipt4it wrote:Have you compared it to the Torque Chip jobbie?
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: VL Walkinshaw Build Electronic Issues
I could, but I will need your original memcal as it has the correct v8 netres chips and v8 knock filter. I only got V6 ones here which means the knock filter is different as well as the netres chips.
-
'quipt4it
- Posts: 675
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:57 am
Re: VL Walkinshaw Build Electronic Issues
Delcowizzid is closer, you could put it to him.
Use the Torque Chip as the spare.
Not sure if you would gain anything though.
Use the Torque Chip as the spare.
Not sure if you would gain anything though.
-
Nzer
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:20 pm
- cars: VL Walkinshaw
- Location: New Zealand
Re: VL Walkinshaw Build Electronic Issues
Standby. I have another memcal. Just got to find it.vlad01 wrote:I could, but I will need your original memcal as it has the correct v8 netres chips and v8 knock filter. I only got V6 ones here which means the knock filter is different as well as the netres chips.
-
Nzer
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:20 pm
- cars: VL Walkinshaw
- Location: New Zealand
Re: VL Walkinshaw Build Electronic Issues
Here it is.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Nzer
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:20 pm
- cars: VL Walkinshaw
- Location: New Zealand
Re: VL Walkinshaw Build Electronic Issues
I’ve tried but he isn’t answering me.'quipt4it wrote:Delcowizzid is closer, you could put it to him.
Use the Torque Chip as the spare.
Not sure if you would gain anything though.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: VL Walkinshaw Build Electronic Issues
Would suck loosing the memcal sending across the pond to me, thats the only thing that worries me.
-
'quipt4it
- Posts: 675
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:57 am
Re: VL Walkinshaw Build Electronic Issues
VR 5.0 Auto = BFPL 2416 $11A
Won't work
Won't work
-
Nzer
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:20 pm
- cars: VL Walkinshaw
- Location: New Zealand
Re: VL Walkinshaw Build Electronic Issues
Oh so the memcal can’t be wiped and started again?'quipt4it wrote:VR 5.0 Auto = BFPL 2416 $11A
Won't work