E37 Ecu

Bosch Motronic etc ECUs and PCMs
User avatar
FriskyDingo
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue May 18, 2021 8:11 pm

Re: E37 Ecu

Post by FriskyDingo »

Holden202T wrote:that looks very similar inside to my E83 ....
Do you mean E38? I've read that the E37 is just an E38 with less features.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: E37 Ecu

Post by Holden202T »

nope E83 ... Holden Cruze.
cruze pcm.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
FriskyDingo
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue May 18, 2021 8:11 pm

Re: E37 Ecu

Post by FriskyDingo »

I've found this page with more pictures and pinouts for BDM. https://www.autoelectronica.by/chevrole ... e5-bdm-mpc
I wish I could contribute more, but my knowledge is very basic. I have a vx diag nano and a gm car with an E37 ecu, I plan on grabbing a few ecu's once I get to the junkyard.