Do you mean E38? I've read that the E37 is just an E38 with less features.Holden202T wrote:that looks very similar inside to my E83 ....
E37 Ecu
-
FriskyDingo
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Tue May 18, 2021 8:11 pm
Re: E37 Ecu
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: E37 Ecu
nope E83 ... Holden Cruze.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
FriskyDingo
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Tue May 18, 2021 8:11 pm
Re: E37 Ecu
I've found this page with more pictures and pinouts for BDM. https://www.autoelectronica.by/chevrole ... e5-bdm-mpc
I wish I could contribute more, but my knowledge is very basic. I have a vx diag nano and a gm car with an E37 ecu, I plan on grabbing a few ecu's once I get to the junkyard.
I wish I could contribute more, but my knowledge is very basic. I have a vx diag nano and a gm car with an E37 ecu, I plan on grabbing a few ecu's once I get to the junkyard.