I am wondering what is the bosch equivalent of this pcm used on 00-11 sidi v6 vehicles.
A bin from the e69 pcm or the bosch equivalent will be great for some research project. And some pics of the internal components.
E69 bosch ECM identification
-
kur4o
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:20 am
E69 bosch ECM identification
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: E69 bosch ECM identification
It has the exact same chip and memory as the E38. I can grab a bin from it latest this weekend.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

-
kur4o
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:20 am
Re: E69 bosch ECM identification
That will be great. Really interested to see what`s in there.
-
Lowlyfe1
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:43 pm
- cars: 2002 silverado 5.3, 88 300 zx
Re: E69 bosch ECM identification
Its a med9.6 ecu. Its similar to the ones used in opals and saabs.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: E69 bosch ECM identification
Yeah I've got plenty of bench read's of them if needed & even with the eeprom read as full ktag bench read!
-
kur4o
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:20 am
Re: E69 bosch ECM identification
I already gathered some files over the web and some hps converted, but more are always welcomed. I scored some map data for some specific application. Now I need to figure some bosch checksum configuration, so it can be found across all bins.VX L67 Getrag wrote:Yeah I've got plenty of bench read's of them if needed & even with the eeprom read as full ktag bench read!
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: E69 bosch ECM identification
Here's 3 different files & 2 of the have the compressed ktag to recover ecu's with too.
I can get seed-key info or the CVN & calibration segments for them if wanted too.
I can get seed-key info or the CVN & calibration segments for them if wanted too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Lowlyfe1
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:43 pm
- cars: 2002 silverado 5.3, 88 300 zx
Re: E69 bosch ECM identification
I've painstakingly made a fairly decent map pack with a lot more parameters then hp tuners offers. Defined using opal and saab damos that are like hens teeth to acquire. Anyway, here is the first start file is from a LNF 2010 cobalt e69 ecu XDF and original file included. I will make another post with this info too so its easier to find for others
funktionsrahmen for ME9.6
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1O1w8W ... 4bvuXJifTa
funktionsrahmen for MED9.6.1
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yThjbn ... w1mEz/view
L suite checksum tool that works for all ecus that Ksuite supports
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16ljjGD ... sp=sharing
*******Lsuite password Compaq101 idk why I had a password on it
funktionsrahmen for ME9.6
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1O1w8W ... 4bvuXJifTa
funktionsrahmen for MED9.6.1
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yThjbn ... w1mEz/view
L suite checksum tool that works for all ecus that Ksuite supports
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16ljjGD ... sp=sharing
*******Lsuite password Compaq101 idk why I had a password on it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Lowlyfe1 on Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
kur4o
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:20 am
Re: E69 bosch ECM identification
Lowlyfe1, great finds.
Do you know if there is any e69 a.2.l files floating on the web. I have some but are for e55.
Do you know if there is any e69 a.2.l files floating on the web. I have some but are for e55.
Thanks, added to collection.VX L67 Getrag wrote:Here's 3 different files & 2 of the have the compressed ktag to recover ecu's with too.
I can get seed-key info or the CVN & calibration segments for them if wanted too.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: E69 bosch ECM identification
If/when I get time….. can’t promise anything but I will try & crossreference data given to what you’re after, which is your preferred file to start with?