E69 bosch ECM identification

Bosch Motronic etc ECUs and PCMs
kur4o
Posts: 1145
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:20 am

E69 bosch ECM identification

Post by kur4o »

I am wondering what is the bosch equivalent of this pcm used on 00-11 sidi v6 vehicles.
e69_1.jpg
e69_2.jpg
e69_3.jpg
e69_4.jpg
A bin from the e69 pcm or the bosch equivalent will be great for some research project. And some pics of the internal components.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Tazzi
Posts: 3626
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
cars: VE SS Ute
Location: WA

Re: E69 bosch ECM identification

Post by Tazzi »

It has the exact same chip and memory as the E38. I can grab a bin from it latest this weekend.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
Image
kur4o
Posts: 1145
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:20 am

Re: E69 bosch ECM identification

Post by kur4o »

That will be great. Really interested to see what`s in there.
User avatar
Lowlyfe1
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:43 pm
cars: 2002 silverado 5.3, 88 300 zx

Re: E69 bosch ECM identification

Post by Lowlyfe1 »

Its a med9.6 ecu. Its similar to the ones used in opals and saabs.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: E69 bosch ECM identification

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Yeah I've got plenty of bench read's of them if needed & even with the eeprom read as full ktag bench read!
kur4o
Posts: 1145
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:20 am

Re: E69 bosch ECM identification

Post by kur4o »

VX L67 Getrag wrote:Yeah I've got plenty of bench read's of them if needed & even with the eeprom read as full ktag bench read!
I already gathered some files over the web and some hps converted, but more are always welcomed. I scored some map data for some specific application. Now I need to figure some bosch checksum configuration, so it can be found across all bins.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: E69 bosch ECM identification

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Here's 3 different files & 2 of the have the compressed ktag to recover ecu's with too.

I can get seed-key info or the CVN & calibration segments for them if wanted too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Lowlyfe1
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:43 pm
cars: 2002 silverado 5.3, 88 300 zx

Re: E69 bosch ECM identification

Post by Lowlyfe1 »

LNF cobalt version 2.xdf
I've painstakingly made a fairly decent map pack with a lot more parameters then hp tuners offers. Defined using opal and saab damos that are like hens teeth to acquire. Anyway, here is the first start file is from a LNF 2010 cobalt e69 ecu XDF and original file included. I will make another post with this info too so its easier to find for others

funktionsrahmen for ME9.6
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1O1w8W ... 4bvuXJifTa

funktionsrahmen for MED9.6.1
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yThjbn ... w1mEz/view

L suite checksum tool that works for all ecus that Ksuite supports
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16ljjGD ... sp=sharing
*******Lsuite password Compaq101 idk why I had a password on it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Lowlyfe1 on Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
kur4o
Posts: 1145
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:20 am

Re: E69 bosch ECM identification

Post by kur4o »

Lowlyfe1, great finds.

Do you know if there is any e69 a.2.l files floating on the web. I have some but are for e55.

VX L67 Getrag wrote:Here's 3 different files & 2 of the have the compressed ktag to recover ecu's with too.

I can get seed-key info or the CVN & calibration segments for them if wanted too.
Thanks, added to collection.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: E69 bosch ECM identification

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

If/when I get time….. can’t promise anything but I will try & crossreference data given to what you’re after, which is your preferred file to start with?