Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer

They go by many names, P01, P10, P12, P59, E38, VPW, '0411 etc.
User avatar
joukoy
Posts: 402
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:27 pm
cars: --

Re: Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer

Post by joukoy »

Cincinnatus wrote:Hey joukoy, darkman5001 has found a way to read the v6 p04 pcms. I tried opening the bin in universal patcher to compare them, but found that those bins data isn't represented well (only a few things appear). I see tiny tuner in the folder, and thought it is used with those v6 pcms. Is there a way to see the data and tables on these bins?
When you open V6 bin in tuner, and OS is available in tinytuner database, tables are automatically imported.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Gampy
Posts: 2332
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm

Re: Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer

Post by Gampy »

Is it possible to disconnect VCI within script ??

Thank you!

-Enjoy
Intelligence is in the details!

It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!

If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
kur4o
Posts: 1145
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:20 am

Re: Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer

Post by kur4o »

Currently it is not possible, but sound like a good idea.

connect:<preset.xml>
disconnect
connect:<preset2.xml>

Hope it will be added soon.
User avatar
joukoy
Posts: 402
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:27 pm
cars: --

Re: Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer

Post by joukoy »

Gampy wrote:Is it possible to disconnect VCI within script ??

Thank you!

-Enjoy
Disconnect-command added to version 0.22.08
Edit: Connect-command need more work. Later...
cmaje72
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:47 am

Re: Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer

Post by cmaje72 »

I have been experimenting with logging. Made a log on the way to work this morning. When I try the log playback function it loads up the parameters from the log but I get this error:

Error, LoadLogFile line 2097: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.

Then if I hit the play button I get:
Empty buffer

Attached is the log in question.

I looked through the thread but didn't see anything related to this. UP version is: 0.22.8.0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Gampy
Posts: 2332
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm

Re: Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer

Post by Gampy »

joukoy wrote:Disconnect-command added to version 0.22.08
Edit: Connect-command need more work. Later...
Super Awesome, Thank you!

I did find either a bug or misunderstanding on my part ...

In v0.22.08 J-Console no longer outputs data to the logger windows unless Buffered is selected.
Un-Buffered does not work!

Thank you!

-Enjoy
Intelligence is in the details!

It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!

If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
User avatar
Gatecrasher
Posts: 435
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:09 pm

Re: Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer

Post by Gatecrasher »

Can confirm what Gamps said about the buffered window.

Console output with buffered unchecked
J2534 client initializing...
Initializing J2534 Device
J2534 client: Device initialization complete.
Connected to the device, ID: 2
Battery Voltage is: 11.822
Versions: Firmware: 8. 5. 33, DLL: 2.5.33.154, Api: 04.04
Device initialization complete.
Error, j2534Server line 86: String reference not set to an instance of a String.
Parameter name: s
J2534 Server Quits
Clearing functional address table (primary protocol)
Disconnected


Console output with buffered checked

J2534 client initializing...
Initializing J2534 Device
J2534 client: Device initialization complete.
Connected to the device, ID: 2
Battery Voltage is: 11.822
Versions: Firmware: 8. 5. 33, DLL: 2.5.33.154, Api: 04.04
Device initialization complete.
J2534 Server Quits
Clearing functional address table (primary protocol)
Disconnected
kur4o
Posts: 1145
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:20 am

Re: Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer

Post by kur4o »

Thanks for catching that one. Looks like old bug that get through between version 22.06-22.07
User avatar
joukoy
Posts: 402
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:27 pm
cars: --

Re: Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer

Post by joukoy »

Gampy wrote: Super Awesome, Thank you!

I did find either a bug or misunderstanding on my part ...

In v0.22.08 J-Console no longer outputs data to the logger windows unless Buffered is selected.
Un-Buffered does not work!

Thank you!

-Enjoy
This will be fixed in next version.
User avatar
Gampy
Posts: 2332
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm

Re: Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer

Post by Gampy »

Thank you!

Is it possible to send a message to the console window (or ??) from script ??

-Enjoy
Intelligence is in the details!

It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!

If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!