When you open V6 bin in tuner, and OS is available in tinytuner database, tables are automatically imported.Cincinnatus wrote:Hey joukoy, darkman5001 has found a way to read the v6 p04 pcms. I tried opening the bin in universal patcher to compare them, but found that those bins data isn't represented well (only a few things appear). I see tiny tuner in the folder, and thought it is used with those v6 pcms. Is there a way to see the data and tables on these bins?
Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer
-
joukoy
- Posts: 402
- Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:27 pm
- cars: --
Re: Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer
Is it possible to disconnect VCI within script ??
Thank you!
-Enjoy
Thank you!
-Enjoy
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
kur4o
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:20 am
Re: Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer
Currently it is not possible, but sound like a good idea.
connect:<preset.xml>
disconnect
connect:<preset2.xml>
Hope it will be added soon.
connect:<preset.xml>
disconnect
connect:<preset2.xml>
Hope it will be added soon.
-
joukoy
- Posts: 402
- Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:27 pm
- cars: --
Re: Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer
Disconnect-command added to version 0.22.08Gampy wrote:Is it possible to disconnect VCI within script ??
Thank you!
-Enjoy
Edit: Connect-command need more work. Later...
-
cmaje72
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:47 am
Re: Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer
I have been experimenting with logging. Made a log on the way to work this morning. When I try the log playback function it loads up the parameters from the log but I get this error:
Error, LoadLogFile line 2097: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.
Then if I hit the play button I get:
Empty buffer
Attached is the log in question.
I looked through the thread but didn't see anything related to this. UP version is: 0.22.8.0
Error, LoadLogFile line 2097: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.
Then if I hit the play button I get:
Empty buffer
Attached is the log in question.
I looked through the thread but didn't see anything related to this. UP version is: 0.22.8.0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer
Super Awesome, Thank you!joukoy wrote:Disconnect-command added to version 0.22.08
Edit: Connect-command need more work. Later...
I did find either a bug or misunderstanding on my part ...
In v0.22.08 J-Console no longer outputs data to the logger windows unless Buffered is selected.
Un-Buffered does not work!
Thank you!
-Enjoy
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
Gatecrasher
- Posts: 435
- Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:09 pm
Re: Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer
Can confirm what Gamps said about the buffered window.
Console output with buffered unchecked
J2534 client initializing...
Initializing J2534 Device
J2534 client: Device initialization complete.
Connected to the device, ID: 2
Battery Voltage is: 11.822
Versions: Firmware: 8. 5. 33, DLL: 2.5.33.154, Api: 04.04
Device initialization complete.
Error, j2534Server line 86: String reference not set to an instance of a String.
Parameter name: s
J2534 Server Quits
Clearing functional address table (primary protocol)
Disconnected
Console output with buffered checked
J2534 client initializing...
Initializing J2534 Device
J2534 client: Device initialization complete.
Connected to the device, ID: 2
Battery Voltage is: 11.822
Versions: Firmware: 8. 5. 33, DLL: 2.5.33.154, Api: 04.04
Device initialization complete.
J2534 Server Quits
Clearing functional address table (primary protocol)
Disconnected
Console output with buffered unchecked
J2534 client initializing...
Initializing J2534 Device
J2534 client: Device initialization complete.
Connected to the device, ID: 2
Battery Voltage is: 11.822
Versions: Firmware: 8. 5. 33, DLL: 2.5.33.154, Api: 04.04
Device initialization complete.
Error, j2534Server line 86: String reference not set to an instance of a String.
Parameter name: s
J2534 Server Quits
Clearing functional address table (primary protocol)
Disconnected
Console output with buffered checked
J2534 client initializing...
Initializing J2534 Device
J2534 client: Device initialization complete.
Connected to the device, ID: 2
Battery Voltage is: 11.822
Versions: Firmware: 8. 5. 33, DLL: 2.5.33.154, Api: 04.04
Device initialization complete.
J2534 Server Quits
Clearing functional address table (primary protocol)
Disconnected
-
kur4o
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:20 am
Re: Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer
Thanks for catching that one. Looks like old bug that get through between version 22.06-22.07
-
joukoy
- Posts: 402
- Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:27 pm
- cars: --
Re: Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer
This will be fixed in next version.Gampy wrote: Super Awesome, Thank you!
I did find either a bug or misunderstanding on my part ...
In v0.22.08 J-Console no longer outputs data to the logger windows unless Buffered is selected.
Un-Buffered does not work!
Thank you!
-Enjoy
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer
Thank you!
Is it possible to send a message to the console window (or ??) from script ??
-Enjoy
Is it possible to send a message to the console window (or ??) from script ??
-Enjoy
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!