Does anyone know the location of the software switch in the Green Oak 2368K?
EEC - derbyws
Black Oak - HPT (or switch)
Silver Oak - HPT (or switch)
Green Oak 1536K - HPT (or switch)
Green Oak 2368K (can't find)
Copperhead - HPT (or switch)
MEDC17 TC-1791 - Switch
MEDC17 TC-1797 - Switch
MDG1 TC-277 - Switch
MDG1 TC-298 - Switch
* switch is the sw switch noted in the hex+a2l or xdf
Thanks All
PATS OFF / PATS DISABLE
-
von1
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:38 pm
- cars: 2004 F250 5.4 EEC-V,
-
DWS
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:04 am
- cars: Tons of Toyotas, 2003 cavi derby car, ford trucks, etc.
- Location: USA
Re: PATS OFF / PATS DISABLE
Oh neat I made it on the list for EEC's
Sadly I have zero experience with Green Oak myself so not really much help
. I'm sure that list is useful for people coming from google though. The Ford side of things sadly has a fair bit of a lack of info with out really digging into things. Like it took me forever to work out what's needed to do EEC-V computers and even after I spent $450 on one set of hardware, another program said I needed different hardware which was another $500. Ended up both works with the software but the wording at the time wasn't super clear.
Sadly I have zero experience with Green Oak myself so not really much help
Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
- Immo Off, PATS, Security only currently
- Bank Swapping
- View VIN and other info about the bin file
-
keysersoze
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:03 am
Re: PATS OFF / PATS DISABLE
On the Green Oaks there is no "switch". I have only ever been able to get it solved by patching the file.
-
f4ordy
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Mon May 13, 2024 4:05 am
- Location: South Australia
Re: PATS OFF / PATS DISABLE
Would you mind sharing how to patch the green oak files? I'm very interested in knowing how to do it.keysersoze wrote: Fri Mar 07, 2025 3:52 am On the Green Oaks there is no "switch". I have only ever been able to get it solved by patching the file.
-
keysersoze
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:03 am
Re: PATS OFF / PATS DISABLE
Which Green Oaks are you working on specifically?
-
f4ordy
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Mon May 13, 2024 4:05 am
- Location: South Australia
Re: PATS OFF / PATS DISABLE
I looked at Green Oak 2368K a while ago & didn't find a solution
-
ocerrr
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2024 10:25 pm
- cars: bmw e60 m5, e87 1er
benz cls63 w219, slk r170
audi q7 v12 tdi
caddy cts-v cts escalade
ford explorer 1gen
nissan c34 laurel
toyota jz80 ls3 swap
Re: PATS OFF / PATS DISABLE
any more info on tc-277 remove pats?
-
Esox
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2026 9:37 pm
- cars: Ford 6.0L PSD
Re: PATS OFF / PATS DISABLE
I am interested in how to turn PATS off for the Black Oak 448K PCM (Ford 6.0L PSD 2003-2005 Excursion) with stock calibrations. Example bin attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.