PATS OFF / PATS DISABLE

Ford information and tools can be found here
von1
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:38 pm
cars: 2004 F250 5.4 EEC-V,

PATS OFF / PATS DISABLE

Post by von1 »

Does anyone know the location of the software switch in the Green Oak 2368K?

EEC - derbyws
Black Oak - HPT (or switch)
Silver Oak - HPT (or switch)
Green Oak 1536K - HPT (or switch)
Green Oak 2368K (can't find)
Copperhead - HPT (or switch)
MEDC17 TC-1791 - Switch
MEDC17 TC-1797 - Switch
MDG1 TC-277 - Switch
MDG1 TC-298 - Switch
* switch is the sw switch noted in the hex+a2l or xdf

Thanks All
DWS
Posts: 250
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:04 am
cars: Tons of Toyotas, 2003 cavi derby car, ford trucks, etc.
Location: USA

Re: PATS OFF / PATS DISABLE

Post by DWS »

Oh neat I made it on the list for EEC's

Sadly I have zero experience with Green Oak myself so not really much help :(. I'm sure that list is useful for people coming from google though. The Ford side of things sadly has a fair bit of a lack of info with out really digging into things. Like it took me forever to work out what's needed to do EEC-V computers and even after I spent $450 on one set of hardware, another program said I needed different hardware which was another $500. Ended up both works with the software but the wording at the time wasn't super clear.
Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
  • Immo Off, PATS, Security only currently
  • Bank Swapping
  • View VIN and other info about the bin file
PHF to BIN Converter/Viewer
User avatar
keysersoze
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:03 am

Re: PATS OFF / PATS DISABLE

Post by keysersoze »

On the Green Oaks there is no "switch". I have only ever been able to get it solved by patching the file.
f4ordy
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon May 13, 2024 4:05 am
Location: South Australia

Re: PATS OFF / PATS DISABLE

Post by f4ordy »

keysersoze wrote: Fri Mar 07, 2025 3:52 am On the Green Oaks there is no "switch". I have only ever been able to get it solved by patching the file.
Would you mind sharing how to patch the green oak files? I'm very interested in knowing how to do it.
User avatar
keysersoze
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:03 am

Re: PATS OFF / PATS DISABLE

Post by keysersoze »

Which Green Oaks are you working on specifically?
f4ordy
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon May 13, 2024 4:05 am
Location: South Australia

Re: PATS OFF / PATS DISABLE

Post by f4ordy »

I looked at Green Oak 2368K a while ago & didn't find a solution
ocerrr
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2024 10:25 pm
cars: bmw e60 m5, e87 1er
benz cls63 w219, slk r170
audi q7 v12 tdi
caddy cts-v cts escalade
ford explorer 1gen
nissan c34 laurel
toyota jz80 ls3 swap

Re: PATS OFF / PATS DISABLE

Post by ocerrr »

any more info on tc-277 remove pats?
Esox
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2026 9:37 pm
cars: Ford 6.0L PSD

Re: PATS OFF / PATS DISABLE

Post by Esox »

I am interested in how to turn PATS off for the Black Oak 448K PCM (Ford 6.0L PSD 2003-2005 Excursion) with stock calibrations. Example bin attached.
VXBC4NC.bin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.