VS High Level BCM
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
VS High Level BCM
Anyone got any wiring info on High level 147 or 149 VS BCM's, mainly want battery and data line so i can hook this one in on the bench.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: VS High Level BCM
i have factory wiring diagram for VR ... not sure if they are the same or not ?
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: VS High Level BCM
yeh perhaps high level will be, i only have low levels for vs which have different/extra plugs
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VS High Level BCM
I'm on a break ATM but could possibly find out when back!
-
TTVN
- Posts: 194
- Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:01 pm
- cars: TT 355 VN, Rearmount turbo 355 vp, cammed 355 hj60 landcruiser, vx clubby n efilive VZ ls1 wagon
Re: VS High Level BCM
vr vs appear same ill post pics for future reference
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: VS High Level BCM
Yep these are the pins.
+ = C1
- = C2
Data = B7
+ = C1
- = C2
Data = B7
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VS High Level BCM
Cool glad you got it sorted, sorry I didn't have info in my Rellin book(model too old) was meaning to get info from VACC, but they can only fax & normally picture quality isn't 100%!
With the later BCM's I know I've had to use a lot more than 3 wires for test bench, but I guess a lot of them may not be necessary I haven't tried cutting wires down!
With the later BCM's I know I've had to use a lot more than 3 wires for test bench, but I guess a lot of them may not be necessary I haven't tried cutting wires down!